306, The Summit Business Bay, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai -400093.
Call Us: +91 8779396560

NRI, Foreign Citizen

NRI /Foreign Citizen

Once you have made the decision to Invest in India, we will be your one-stop solution for the same. There are a variety of decisions you need to take into account before investing in India, we will provide you with the required assistance for the same.

Decisions to be Made about

1. OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT

There are variety of options available to you –-Non- Resident Ordinary (NRO) Account-Non- Resident External (NRE) Account-Foreign Currency Non-Resident (FCNR) Account

2. NEXT YOU NEED TO DECIDE ON INVESTMENT CHARACTERISTIC

Investment to be kept on Repatriable BasisInvestment to be kept on Non- Repatriable basis

THERE IS ALSO SPECIFIC LIMIT ON THE INVESTMENT AMOUNT WHICH CAN BE REPATRIABLE TO THE HOME COUNTRY ON A YEARLY BASIS DEPENDING UPON TYPE OF ACCOUNT

4. NEXT STEP TO OPEN A DEMAT ACCOUNT. IT INCLUDES MEETING KYC NORMS & OTHER REGULATIONS TO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE AUTHORITIES

5. BENEFIT OF TAX TREATMENT ON INVESTMENT IN INDIA

Long term gains (Gains on Investment held for more than 1 year)arising on sale of shares are exempt from tax in India due to STT paid on the same. Short term gains (Gains on Investment held for less than 1 year) arising on sale of shares are taxable at the rate of 15%

6. HOW TO AVOID DOUBLE TAXATION FROM INDIA AND HOME COUNTRY

As there exist a double tax avoidance agreement between countries. If the NRI has paid tax on Income earned in India, he will be getting deduction of the amount of tax already paid in India from the taxable payable in home country with the help of Double Tax Avoidance agreement between India & your home country.
As we believe in making long term relationship- we treat our clients as Investment partners. We leave no stone unturned while providing service to Investment partners. To Invest in India- Kindly contact.

Our Advantages

Performance Fees

Types of Plans Plan 1 Plan 2 Plan 3 Plan 4
Free Returns/Hurdle Rate / Equal to Bank FD - Upto 6 % Return on Portfolio Flat 2.5% of Amount Invested NIL NIL NIL
Above 6% Return on Portfolio Flat 2.5% of Amount Invested Flat 10% of Total Profits Earned Flat 12.5% of Total Profits Earned Flat 15% of Total profit earned

Address:
306, The Summit Business Bay,
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E),
Mumbai -400093.

Email:
info@wellgrowsecurities.com

Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors © 2018 All rights reserved. Terms of use and Disclaimer

Wellgrow Securities” refers to “Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors” is a brand representing SEBI Registered Investment Advisor & offers investment advisory services.

The entire content displayed in the site is for general information use only.  The Past performance is not an indicator of future results. No information should be taken as investment recommendation whether directly, indirectly or in any way whatever. Wellgrow Securities Investment Advisors shall not accept any liability for any direct or significant loss that results from reliance upon any material or information displayed on the website. The Information given on site is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any securities & is subject to change without notice.