CMP: 151.80 Market Capital: 30238Cr 52weeks High / Low: 213.60 / 140.60
L&T Finance Holdings Ltd (LTFH), promoted by L&T Ltd (64.2%) is a leading NBFC which operates its business under five major segments: Rural, Housing, Wholesale, Investment Management, Wealth Management.
- Rural Business: It comprises of lending towards Farm Equipments, Two Wheeler Finance and Micro Loans.
- Housing Business: It comprises of lending towards Home Loans, Loan against Property and Real Estate Finance.
- Wholesale Business: It comprises of lending towards Infrastructure Finance, Structured Corporate Loans and Supply Chain Finance.
- Others : Investment Management & Wealth Management
L&T Finance (LTFH) Key Highlights from Quarter 1FY19 Results
- 71% growth in PAT: PAT increased to Rs. 538 cr. for Q1FY19 up from Rs. 314 cr. for Q1FY18
- ROE increased to 18.45%: ROE increased to 18.45% for Q1FY19 up from 17.19% for Q1FY18.
- 27% YoY increase in assets recorded by Rural, Housing and Wholesale Finance Segments: Loan book grew to 85,380 cr. for Q1 FY19 up from 67,327 cr. for Q1 FY18.
- L&T Finance (LTFH) Rural and Housing businesses together constituted 46% of total portfolio: Rural and housing book grew to 19,079 cr. and 20,536 cr. in Q1 FY19 as against 10,824 cr. and 13,743 cr. in Q1 FY18 respectively.
- 60% growth in its Investment Management businesses: Average Assets under Management (AAUM) in Investment Management business increased to 71,118 cr. in Q1FY19 from 44,484 cr. in Q1FY18.
- L&T Finance (LTFH) Wealth Management business recorded 10% growth this quarter: Assets under Service (AUS) increased to 18,866 cr. in Q1FY19 from 17,120 cr. in Q1FY18.
- Reduction in Cost to Income ratio : Cost to income ratio declined this quarter to 23.40% in Q1FY19 from 24.07% in Q1FY18. This reduction has been achieved despite substantial investment in digital & data analytics, branch infrastructure and manpower.
- L&T Finance (LTFH) Rural Finance portfolio increased by 76%: Rural loan book stood at 19,079cr. for Q1FY19 against 10,824cr. for Q1-FY18
- Housing Finance portfolio book register a growth of 48%: Housing Finance loan portfolio increased to 20,356 cr. for Q1-FY19 against 13,743 cr. for Q1-FY8
- L&T Finance (LTFH) Asset Quality performance Q1 FY19 vs. Q1 FY18: Gross Stage 3 levels have gone down to 7.93% from 11.70%;Net Stage 3 levels have gone down to 3.17% from 6.13%;Provision coverage increased to 61.99% from 50.74%
- Gross Stage 3 –Include :GNPA>90DPD;Impaired assets (SS4A, SDR, 5:25,etc.) where regulatory forbearances;Identified standard assets which are under incipient stress
- NIMs+Fees : NIMs + Fees stands at 6.58% for Q1FY19 vs 5.77% for Q1FY18
- L&T Finance (LTFH) is on track to achieve its 2020 target.
- Mandated Lead Arranger – Rankings :L&T Finance (LTFH) Ranked no.1 “Mandated Lead Arranger” in India by Thomson Reuters;Ranked no.2 “Mandated Lead Arranger” in India by Bloomberg
Source: Company Data, Wellgrow Securities
This is solely for information of clients of Wellgrow Securities and does not construe to be an investment advice. It is also not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase and sale of any financial instruments. Any action taken by you on the basis of the information contained herein is your responsibility alone and Wellgrow Securities its subsidiaries or its employees or associates will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by you. We have exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in this recommendation, but Wellgrow Securities or any of its subsidiaries or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this recommendation or any action taken on basis of this information. This report is based on the fundamental analysis with a view to forecast future price. The Research analysts for this report certifies that all of the views expressed in this report accurately reflect his or her personal views about the subject company or companies and its or their securities, and no part of his or her compensation was, is or will be, directly or indirectly related to specific recommendations or views expressed in this report. Wellgrow Securities has based this document on information obtained from sources it believes to be reliable but which it has not independently verified; Wellgrow Securities makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. The opinions contained within the report are based upon publicly available information at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice. The information and any disclosures provided herein are in summary form and have been prepared for informational purposes. The recommendations and suggested price levels are intended purely for stock market investment purposes. The recommendations are valid for the day of the report and will remain valid till the target period. The information and any disclosures provided herein may be considered confidential. Any use, distribution, modification, copying, forwarding or disclosure by any person is strictly prohibited. The information and any disclosures provided herein do not constitute a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any security or other financial product or instrument. The current performance may be unaudited. Past performance does not guarantee future returns. There can be no assurance that investments will achieve any targeted rates of return, and there is no guarantee against the loss of your entire investment.